- Reduces free radical damage (anti-aging from the inside out)
- Reduces Allergies/Histamines in the body and increases allergy fighting hormones in adrenal glands.
- B1 (Thiamine): key nutrient in energy metabolism and breakdown of sugar
- B2 (Riboflavin): antioxidant rich and plays critical part in energy metabolism
- B3 (Niacinamide): catabolism of fat, carbs, protein and alcohol
- B5 (Dexpanthenol): critical in energy production and aids in metabolism and immune function “anti-stress vitamin”
- B6 (Pyridoxine): aids in pain reduction, gastrointestinal problems and depression
- B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Natural form of B12
- Plays a key role in aiding brain function and blood formation
- Helps with fatigue and anemia
- Helps increase availability of WBC and infection fighting T-Cells
- Important trace element
- Maintains normal muscle tissue and blood sugar levels
- Regulates heart rhythms, energy metabolism and calcium levels
- An intravenous vitamin infusion which enhances £250 immune system, reduces fatigue, helps with seasonal allergies, reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia and asthma.